1. The image, Snow Friends by Lyn Dillin at Inkadinkado, was stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold and then painted with Twinkling H2O's. It also comes in a Clear Set, which I didn't know about, ha! The eyes, nose and mount were highlighted with Glossy Accents. The berries and snowflakes were highlighted with Stickles Christmas Red and Diamonds glitter glues.
2. An oval template was used to create the edge for the image. The scalloped embossed die is Bazzill Swiss Dots cardstock used with the largest Spellbinders Large Scalloped Oval die.
3. After the image was mounted on the die cut, marks were where the holes were needed were made with a paper piercer. The smallest eye hole punch from my Silent Setter Hole Punch.
4. The Dotted Swiss ribbon from Michael's was threaded through the holes using a dental floss aid. The bow was made with the Bow-Easy.
5. The edge of the White Plastic disk was done with StazOn Teal Blue. The words stamped on it, with StazOn Blazing Red, are from Impression-Obsession Mini Messages. Gold cord was used to tie it to the oval. Stickles Diamonds was used to highlight here and there.
6. The background is Neenah Classic Crest Solar White embossed with the Snow Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. That was mounted on Bazzill Dotted Swiss Neptune. A Sakura Quickie Glue Pen was used with DecoArt Glamour Dust Glitter to highlight the middle of snowflakes here and there. The image was mounted using 3D pop dots.
- Image: Inkadinkado Snow Friends or Clear Set and Impression-Obsession Mini Messages
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White and Bazzill Dotted Swiss Neptune
- Inks: Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Twinkling H2O's Icicles, Orange Peel, Autumn Skies, Garnet, Solar Gold, Honey Amber, China Black, Cherry Sorbet
- Accessories: Spellbinders Large Scalloped Ovals, Glossy Accents, Stickles Christmas Red and Diamonds, Cuttlebug Snow Dots embossing folder, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, DecoArt Glamour Dust Glitter, Michael's Ribbon, Bow-Easy, Gold cord, 1" white plastic disk.
A fun card! Thanks for stopping by the blog to look and share all!