1. Pumpkin Patch - C2271 was stamped on Natural cardstock with VeraFine Onyx Black ink. It was painted with Twinkling H2O's Orange Peel, Olive Vine, Sweet Alfalfa, and Yellow Rose. Stickles Yellow glitter glue was used to highlight the eyes and mouth of the pumpkin.
2. Splellbinders Large Scalloped Ovals largest die was used to cut and emboss with Bazzill Swiss Dots cardstock. The next to largest oval from Spellbinders Large Ovals was used to cut out the center of the scalloped die cut.
3. Treasure Beads Blazing Orange bead mix was placed in the center of the painted image. The Oval Shake-It Pouch™ was used next. There is a lining around the outer edge of the oval. (I saved the lining to use on another card.) That was removed exposing the adhesive underneath. It was centered over the image and put down as shown. Then the scalloped embossed die cut was mounted over that as shown.
4. The center portion of the die cut was used to make the diecut frame for the word as shown. The "Hi!" is from Clear Stamp Set Mini Messages - MC176. It was stamped with the VersaFine Onyx Black ink on Natural cardstock and the dots in the word were highlighted with Stickles Yellow glitter glue.
5. Cover-a-Card™ Leaves - CC019 was inked with Adirondack Pesto ink and stamped on Neenah Classic Crest cardstock using the Acrylic Mega Mount™. (It is so fast and easy to do background stamps now. I have yet to get a poor image using mine. I set it on its handle to ink it and clean it. Talk about easy!!). I also inked just a portion of it so I could do the lower left hand corner of my envelope.
6. A 4.25"X5.5" piece of the Swiss Dot cardstock for the Background edge. A 4.0"X5.25" piece of Neenah Classic Crest Natural cardstock was mounted next, followed by a 3.75"X5.0" piece of the Leaves cardstock. A piece of the left over Leaves was also used for the inside top portion of the card.
7. The main image was mounted with 3D pop dots. The May Arts ribbon was mounted as shown. It was crossed over just below the image. The words were mounted between the image and the corner of the card. The bow was made with the Bow-Easy and mounted with Glue Dots. Some of the Leaves were painted with just a wash of Orange Peel watercolor as shown.
8. Mark Richards Yellow 5 and 2mm rhinestone stickers were mounted at top left-hand corner, over the knot of the bow, and lower right-hand corner as shown.
Stamps: Pumpkin Patch - C2271, Cover-a-Card™ Leaves - CC019, Acrylic Mega Mount™, and Mini Messages - MC176
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Natural Super Smooth cardstock, Bazzill Swiss Dots.
Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Adirondack Pesto, VersaMark, and Twinkling H2O's Orange Peel, Olive Vine, Sweet Alfalfa, and Yellow Rose
Accessories: Spellbinders Large Scalloped Ovals and Large Ovals, Organdy Ribbon, Oval Shake-It Pouch™, Bow- Easy, Stickles Yellow glitter glue, Mark Richards 5MM and 2MM Yellow Crystal stickers, Orange May Arts ribbon.
A fun card. It looks like lots of steps, but it was fast. The shaker was a snap. I am off to do another one, it was so much fun! Thanks for stopping by to look and share!!
Thanks for stopping by to look and share.