1. My main images area all Alesa Baker at Impression-Obsession:
3. The snow people and trees were painted with Twinkling H2O's.
4. The background with the snow dots is Cover-A-Card CC003 - Dots. They were stamped on Bazzill Bling Glamour using my Mega Mount and Brilliance Moonlight White, immediately Heat & Stick powder applied, heated to gloss and Deco Art Glamour Dust glitter applied, extra poured off. Then heated again and brushed extra glitter away.
5. The bottom portion is Neenah Classic Laid Solar White (it has an embossed look and fee to it) cardstock torn at an angle and then placed on top one another. A Quickie Glue pen was used with more Deco Art Glamour Dust for sparkle on the torn edges here and there. Mark Richard's crystal Red Ruby 2mm Rhinestones were added to the bottom right.
6. Wal-Mart ribbon was added to the tall tree and the snow babies neck as a scarf.
Thanks for stopping by to look and share!