This was a relatively quick card.
1. Stamp the image Valentine Rose Garden G2310 by Impression-Obsession on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth 80lb. Cover cardstock 4"X5.25" with Brilliance Galaxy Gold.
2. Heat Emboss to set image. It really does raise up. Click on the image below for a close-up of what I am talking about.
3. Paint image with Niji waterbrush and Twinkling H2O's Rubilite and Sweet Alfalfa.
4. Use Kleenex to blot exactly after painting when a lighter color is wanted.
5. Line the right and left hand edges of image up 'just inside' the Cuttlebug embossing folder Distressed Stripes.
6. Paint 'Distressed Stripes' area with Twinkling H2O Warm Pecan.
7. Use Cuttlebug Combo Set Everyday Greetings 'hi there'. Place with glue. Apply Stickles Lime glitter glue.
8. Apply the same glitter glue to the leaf buds as shown in image.
9. Mount image on 4.25"X5.5" of Red cardstock.
You can see the other image I did with this stamp on the Impression-Obsession blog HERE.
Bottom Edge(I have no idea where I got any of this paper):-(:
1. Punch edge using Green/Beige Plaid paper and Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch.
2. After punching the edge measure how much edge you want to be on the bottom and trim the edge that wide with a paper cutter.
3. Thread ribbon through leaving 1' edges of ribbon at each end. Mount as shown and then secure the ribbon to the back of card. Place a glue dot in the middle of the scalloped edge to secure the top just a tad.
Top Edge I have no idea where I got the Red cardstock. I love it and this was a left-over:
1. First remove the plastic edge guide that lines it up for the corner. It slips off fairly easy.
2. Before punching the edge decide how much of an edge you want above the scallop. You can't get more than 1/4" and you will see that once you get started.
3. Measure up from the bottom edge of the cardstock at each end and make a mark. Draw a white line, using your white pen, from right to left. (Punch Image 1)
4. Holding the piece of cardstock in your left hand, line up the white line with the 2 bottom triangles in the design shown above. Makes sure you can see the cardstock completely in the arc area. Punch the carstock.
5. Move your punch over until you can see the upper corner of the other punched image (a little slice in the cardstock) and the white line through each of the bottom purple triangles. There is a paper slice right where the yellow mark on the right is and you line that up with the left edge of the arc in your punch window. Punch again until you have 5 punched images.
6. Tape the back of the flat edge and mount as shown. Trim up edges.
7. Mount Mark Richards 3mm Crystal Stickers Pearls as shown. I show how to trim under and behind the pearls on my I/O Tutorial under Embellishment III 6.
8. The bow was tied Martha Stewart style and mounted as shown with a glue dot.
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share.