1. The Tulips were stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth 80lb. Cover cardstock with Encore Gold ink.
2. They were heat embossed with Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder.
3. They were painted with a Niji waterbrush and Twinkling H2O's Olive Green, Dreamsicle, Lemon Yellow, and Mandarin Citrine.
4. A little Stickles Diamonds was added to the centers of each tulip.
4. They were trimmed with embroidery scissors.
5. The Thank you background was stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Natural Super Smooth 80lb. Cover cardstock with StazOn Timber Brown ink.
6. The background was misted with water and then a Twinkling H2O's Warm Pecan wash was painted over the top.
7. While the paper was still very damp the edges were torn.
8. The same Warm Pecan was used on the edges, only a deeper brown for a deeper aged look.
9. The punched edge was done using a Fiskars All-A-Fleur border punch. First a template was made to check the measurements needed to get the length and width correct. Then a piece of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth 80lb. Cover cardstock was used as shown.
10. The thank you script was mounted and the the flowers were mounted to the left using dimensional dots.
11. 3 Gold (brass) Filigree bead caps, that were flattened by putting them through the Cuttlebug, were placed as faux brads on the corners with glue dots. Mark Richards 5mm Olive Green Crystal Stickers were placed in the center of each flattened bead cap.
1. The large Swirl Impression-Obsession stamp was inked with VersaMark ink and applied to Glossy White Cardstock.
2. The ink was dried with a heat gun.
3. A layer of Twinkling H2O's Warm Pecan, a little thicker than a wash, was applied over the top and then wiped with a tissue. Who would have thunk orange, huh?
4. That was mounted on Bazzill Bling Blank Check.
The card images were then mounted on the Resist and Bling background and the ribbon, from Michaels, was applied as shown. I usually don't think this, but the picture really doesn't do it justice.
Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share, and thank you too for your warm words about my new adventure. I will still be here too!