1. The image was stamped using Brilliance Galaxy Gold on Neenah Classic Crest Natural Super Smooth cardstock 80lb.
2. It was painted with Twinkling H2O's Meridian Blue, True Blue,
3. The stems of the flower were done with Twinkling H2O's Green Tea.
4. The Black outline was done with Black/Silver glitter glue.
5. The tail and antennae were done with a Copic Spica At You Black Glitter Pen.
6. The petals of the flower were done with Shimmerz Bubble Gum.
7. The centers of the flower are Mark Richards Crystal Stickers Elements 2mm Yellow.
8. The spots on the Butterfly and around the flowers were done with Liquid Pearls White Opal.
9. The edges were done with Wedges cut from Matte board purchased from Hobby Lobby was used to make an angle. Two layers of the Matte board were required to get the right thickness like the B plate. It was used separately on each side of the Cuttlebug Textile Texture embossing folder where embossing was required. You can see that only 3 corners required embossing.
10. The cardstock for under the image is Hunter Green by SU. The edges were first rubbed on aVersamark Dazzle Champagne ink pad. A heat gun was used to dry the ink. It gave the edges a Goldish Green cast like the Green Tea on the vines of the flowers. The image was mounted on it.
11. A Martha Stewart Ribbon Punch was used on the left side. Pink Ribbon from Michaels was threaded through the slots and a Martha Stewart bow was tied and mounted on that as shown.
12. The word label was done using the inside and outside rim of an oval vellum tag. Identical cardstock was used for it. Mark Richards 3mm pearls were mounted on the ends.
A relatively simple card once the image was done! Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share. I am so glad I finally got to post a card. There should be another one soon.