I received this wonderful award on Saturday from Tasha at Millie's Magical Moments. Millie is her 2 year old daughter. Tasha, besides stamping, attends the university and is studying Criminology and Applied Psychology. I received it again today from Suzanne at Stamp In Style, Cut It Cute. She lives in the United Kingdom, just like Tasha! Thank you Suzanne for your wonderful award. I really do get excited about these things.
Today I received a second award from Traci at Stamping: Life's Prescription. Thank you so much Traci. The great part is both are for 10 people and all of the same rules below apply, so I am awarding the people below BOTH AWARDS. How cool is that!!!!!
The rules are I am to:
A. Display the award on my site,
B. Hyperlink back to Tasha's blog,
C. Give the award to 8 more people (well 10 because it is fun to give), then
D. Notify them of receiving the award and
E. Advise them to pick it up at my site.
Below is a translation of the Portuguese words and the rules for the award:
Translating the words on the above award from Portuguese to English: "This blog award invests and believes in proximity - (creating friendships)!" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. These are the other words to be included with the award:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these awards are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please
give more attention to these bloggers! Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who much
choose 8 more and include this written text into the body of their award.
Accordingly I award the following 8 (10) people:
1. Jane at Anything But Plain Jane - Her blog is relatively new and wonderful and she includes a lot of different things too.
2. Easpeere at Two Worlds Meet - She was born in South Africa and is of Indian descent. She lives with her husband in Reno, NV, where I am from. She shares her wonderful story of who she and her family are and how she has traveled the world and what she has learned along the way. Oh, I forgot to say.........she makes great cards, etc. too!
3. Lisa at Lisa-Alias 'Hobbyhimmelen' - She lives in Norway and makes some very very beautiful cards.
4. Kim at Kim's Kards - She lives Canada, has twin girls, and really has some wonderfully creative and pretty cards.
5. Vicki G. at Summertyme Studios - She lives in Canada and has a flair for feminine.
6. Deb at Feeding My Soul - Want to talk about some elegant cards. She lives in Maryland.
7. Fred at Fred She Said - She does digital, stamping, and some really interesting things with backgrounds using the Cuttlebug.
8. Rina at Heartful Stamping - She lives in Hawaii and has some really wonderfully done cards on her site.
9. Rachel at Hope Stamps Eternal - Of course it does when you have thousands of addicted people not willing to try rehab. Her blog will only make you want to stamp more. She has super cards.
10. Ana at Ink A Stamp - She has a wonderful blog and is so creative. Her cards shine.
Check out these blogs. They all have something unique about them. Thank you again, Tasha. Thank you all for stopping by the blog to look and share.