I fell in love with this stamp the moment I saw it. I still have this one and I haven't been able to find another angel that even comes close and I have been looking. If you know of where I can buy one, please email me at the EMAIL ME on the sidebar. I also thought you might enjoy 2 of the techniques I used on this card.
For the image, I used StazOn Black stamped off once on scrap paper and then on Acetate for muted tone. The Angel was painted with a Niji waterbrush filled with Future Floor polish and dipped in True Blue Pearl Ex for the gown and Antique Bronze Pearl Ex for the hair. Sometimes this technique is called Pearl Ex Floored. The way it dried was uneven leaving it with a floating gossamer look. (If you try this technique, practice on a piece of acetate first.) The Wings are Glue and Dazzling Diamonds. The skin is Paint Jewels Peach Quartz. I applied it with the tip of the bottle and help of a toothpick to get it into the corners. The bird is Brilliance Moonlight white.
The background on the white card is the Stampin' Up Stars Jumbo wheel with Opalite Golden Mist. It was also used as the background on the right side of the inside of the card. You can barely see either in the photo. The ribbon is white organdy tied in a knot with Gold cord used for beads knotted on each side of knot. The edge inside and out of the circle is Stickles Diamonds glue glitter. The words are stamped with Gold Encore and embossed with Gold EP.
- StazOn Black ink pad
- Stampin' Up On Angel Wings
- Acetate 4.25X4.25
- Niji Waterbrushfilled with Future Floor Polish
- True Blue and Antique Bronze Pearl Ex
- Brilliance Moonlight White ink applied with regular paint brush
- Paint Jewels Peach Quartz
- Clear Drying Glue
- Dazzling Diamonds glitter or Deco Art Glamour Dust Crystal (The exact same thing)
- 1 Folded 5.25X10.5 and 1 5.25X5.25 Neenah Paper Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth 80 lb. cardstock
- Stars Jumbo Wheel
- Opalite Golden Mist ink pad
- 1" White Organdy ribbon
- Gold cord
- Czech Clear and Blue transparent AB beads from local hobby store
- Stickles Diamonds glitter glue
- Stampin' Up On Angel Wings set
- Encore Gold ink pad and Gold Embossing Powder
I am so close to finishing a card. Pray for me!!! Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share.