Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Mother's Day Challenge at Impression-Obsession


Hi there! I really hadn't remembered about this I/O challenge until I got the email yesterday! Yikes! The card I had ready had nothing to do with Mother's Day. LOL So.............

I had this new background I had created with a new Spellbinders Embossing plate and of course some other things too. I was surprised. It took me about an hour and a half. Please stop by HERE to see it and I hope you like it! I didn't use any Twinkling H2O's either!!!
Don't forget to check out the blogs of the Design Team members below. I just did and they are are awesome and beautiful too:

Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share everyone!

 

 Shirley

 

5 comments:

Suzanne C said...

I was over there and it is gorgeous with a capital "G"!

Phree said...

Beautiful card Shirley, very classy card that any mum would be delighted to receive.

Teresa said...

This card is terrific! LOVE the embossing effects especially but everything about it is beautiful!

Ann said...

Wow, Shirley, this is gorgeous! I love the unique fold, and the ribbon/stick pin combo is fabulous!

Elena said...

I am so excited and going to visit IO blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...