- Used the Open Scroll Flower Die to emboss the image 3 times on a 5.75"X4.0" piece of Laid white cardstock.
- Die cut the flower using 1.75"X1.75" pieces of leftover pink print DP. Used removable Scotch tape on the top of the die cut to keep in place. Saved leftover negative pieces for back of card and envy.
- Die cut leaves using 1.5"X.75" pieces of leftover green print DP. Saved negative pieces for back of card and envy.
- Glued die cut petals and leaves in place on the "TOP" of "embossed images" using Glossy Accents and needle-nosed applicator. (It looks like you would place them on the backside, but guess how I know it's the front most embossed looking image?
- Used Swiss Dots embossing folder on the left side of image and then lined up with right-end row of dots to emboss the right side of image.
- Each layer of cardstock for the base is increased by .25" on each side.
- Mounted sequins with glue dots. Added a little glitter to the centers. Punched the centers out of sequins and mounted on lower right.
CARD BACK & ENVY:
- Layered the back side as shown.
- Glued the bottom end of each leftover flower to the corners with GA.
- Lined up the leftover leaves with petals and glued the furthest end. Trimmed the leaves at the petal area and glued petals last.
- Added a piece of embossed swiss dots on envelope paper to the corner of the envy and then did flower and leaves like the back of card. Added sequins there too!