Online Watercolor Class. I had the images from an earlier card and just changed them around a little. Here is how this card was created:
- Stamped Rose Pitcher on white cardstock with Brilliance Galaxy Gold, painted with Twinkling H2O's. The roses and the bud with stem were both stamped 3 more times and painted with twinks. All were fussy cut, embossed from the back and mounted on the cardfront with 3D pop-dots and w/o on other areas. The lace tablecloth open areas were cut out with an X-Acto Knife and a healing mat.
- The background area was created with CAC Craquelure and Twinkling H2O's using a technique I learned in the Online Watercolor Class series.
- Front - White Laid cardstock was used for the base.
- The Craquelure BG was mounted on that.
- The image was mounted on die cuts from Spellbinders Lacey Squares using white and natural cardstock. It was then mounted on the Craquelure.
- Inside - Die Cut edges were mounted with strips of the Craquelure BG.
- A small die cut was used for the Rose and a rose with stem was mounted to the right.
- Envy - Two of the Lacey Square edges were mounted back to back and a rose with stem added. The lacey edges were peeled to thin before mounting and so was the rose with stem. I start the separation by flipping the edge back and forth with my X-acto knife, see it starting a little and open it up enough to gently a little at a time holding one side flat or with the free hand.
- The bow is May Arts and the heart pen is Maya Roads with a Czech bead added by applying Glossy Accents to the stem.