Miriam's Delirium, One Krafty Kat, and Paper Lilies And Ink that had me ordering Serendipity's Ladybug Stamp and Die Set. I found that all of the images and die in the set can also be purchased separately. For my card here is what I did:
- Created a white ladybug die cut with white cardstock and a black ladybug head using glossy black cardstock, painted the white body pink, mounted glossy black ladybug head over the white one, cut slit in the tail between the wings, mounted body on glossy black cardstock and cut around. Colored legs black with Sharpie black pen.
- Used the lid from a Twinks for a circle and traced with black pen, stamped the smaller ladybug using Tuxedo Black ink, painted with Twinks, trimmed around circle. Stamped ladybug 2 more times, painted, embossed from the back, mounted with 3D pop dots. Stamped sentiment with Tuxedo Black ink, traced around with pencil and then black pen, cut out.
- Die cut using Divine Eloquence with glossy black cardstock. Used same die as stencil for center traced on white cardstock, stamped with stamp from Fancy Labels, painted with Twinks, mounted on black die cut, mounted on pink cardstock.
- Mounted large die cut ladybug with 3D pop dots, added dew drops and pearls as shown with GA and needle nosed bottle. Used pearl pin with Czech beads and mounted with pin under die cut with attached bow. Mounted smaller ladybugs and sentiment. Added GA and pearls to smaller ladybugs.
- Inside - Created top and bottom trim using die used on front, added stamped images with Tuxedo Black from Fancy Labels. Added GA and pearls to ladybug.
- Envy - Stamped images from Fancy Labels with Tuxedo Black on envy. Stamped ladybug on white cardstock, painted with Twinks and mounted on envy. Used Viva Decor Ice White pearl pen for eyes and GA for black spots.