This card was really fast to do: IMAGES:
- Stamped Christmas Mousette, Mr. Mouse, Tiny Mistletoe, and Not A Creature Stirring on white cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa on white cardstock using Mini Mount.
- Painted the mice and mistletoe with Twinks, but inkpads or markers can be used too. Gave Mousette little pearl earrings too!! Added Flower Soft with Glossy Accents to the mice, added Viva White Pearl and a little glitter to the berries. Used a small piece of red glitter twine for a bow for the mistletoe.
- Used the cling Not A Creature Stirring as a template for tracing around the sentiment after I stamped it, then used the Magic Matter for 1/8" to get the tan matt for around it. Mounted it to the inside and included left-over background from the Mesh Circles.
- Stamped CAC Mesh Circles with Memento Desert Sand ink on white cardstock. Added VersaMark with a dauber to selected circles, added Stamp and Bond Powder, heated to clear, added glitter, heated to set (That's why my pictures are darker. I wanted the glitter to show). Alternatives could be glue pen or glitter glue.
- Mounted to tan cardstock and added white pearl hearts in corners.
- Die cut the arch from Arch and Trellis from brown cardstock. Cut the trellis from light tan cardstock and trimmed to fit doorway to use as a small area rug under mice. Should have used some ink to make it more distinct I think.
- Used the window box die cut twice from brown cardstock for the base board (mop board) on each side of the arch.
- Arch and Rug were mounted with 3D pop dots to background, followed by the mistletoe.
- Mice were mounted with 3D pop dots.
- Trim mounted to inside and sentiment too.