- Stamping the espresso twice on white cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa twice, painted the first one with Twinkling H2O's.
- Cut out the front of the matching plate, the label in the middle and the ghost "steam", painted, and mounted with 3D pop-dots. Added Stickles Cinnamon as shown. If you click on the photo you will see the label on the cup says, "Its Scary Good". :-)
- Stamped sentiment on white cardstock inked with Rich Cocoa marker. Cut out using die from Curved Matting Basics A, inked some of the tiny circles of the Mesh Circles stamp with Memento Tangelo and stamped the corners of the die cut sentiment. Mounted on brown cardstock and used Stickles Cinnamon for the 3 dots.
- Stamped white cardstock with CAC Mesh Circles and Memento Tangelo ink. Used Curved Matting Basics largest die with it and for the matted brown and orange borders.
- Added some ribbon and corsage pin with a coffee bean bead from my stash.