1. Go to your Blogger Dashboard
2. Click on Design Tab
3. Click on Page Elements
4. Click on Add A Gadget
5. Click on HTML-Java Script
A window will pop-up. (Do Not Give It A Title or it will show on your blog in the side bar.) Leave the window up and:
6. Go back to the tab for my blog
7. Copy the code from the site listed below. I just found out it won't copy and paste into a post, but it will copy and paste into the window one your Design-Edit-HTML window. Here is the site:
It is the THIRD html code down. You left-clicking at the beginning of the code and dragging your mouse to the end of the code. Right click on your mouse and click on Copy in the drop down box:
- Go to the pop-up window waiting for your code. Place your mouse in the area for text and right click. Click on Paste in the drop-down window.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the window.
- I always click on the Orange Save button on the upper right of the Edit Layout Page. It will verify and say your changes have been saved.
I found this code at Blogger Stop.Net - Blogger, Widgets, Template Help! If you have any problems with this, let me know and maybe I can help. Probably too much info, but I was trying to help those who aren't comfortable with making changes to their Edit Layout Page. Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for stopping by to look and share.