The image is Valentine Fountain by Leigh Hannan over at Impression Obsession. I stamped it with Brillianced Galaxy Gold on Neenah Solar White, and painted it with Twinkling H2O Moss Green. Highlights are Stickles Lime, Mark Richards pearls, and Glossy Accents.
The frame is Scalloped Fram by Splellbinders with Neenah Natural cardstock. The ribbon is May Arts and the bow was done with the Bow-Easy. The little wing on top was attached with a Glueo-Dot. Shamrock, right? The heart is a button from my stash.
The background is Bazzill Dark Green Polka Dot cardsstock stamped with the Impression Obsession Mega Mount and their Cover A Card Hearts with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. I used Bazzil Bling behind that..
Below is a list of the Impression Obsession Design Team so you can raeally be inspired:
- Daniela Dobson
- Dina Kowal
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp ( Will be posted around 11 a.m. EST)
- Julie Koerber
- Kathy Menzies
- Rosemary Marino
- Impression Obsession stamps only please.
- Please provide the name(s) and/or stamp number(s) with your email to me. If you have a problem find this information, sometimes I can help.
- Entries will be accepted until this Saturday at midnight.
- You email your entry to me using the Email Shirley link provided near the top of the second sidebar to the right.
- All participants' cards will be posted on the IO blog and also permanently in the IO Customer Album in the very next sidebar over.
The drawing will be the following day, on Sunday, for the Impression Obsession $25 Gift Certificate, to be chosen from those customers participating in this challenge. I will be using Random.org. It is for use at the ONLINE STORE. The Winner will also receive the "I'm A Winner at Impression Obsession" blinkie. It appears at the top of the IO sidebar to the right of their post column.
Another note, before closing, about the IO blog. The albums have hundreds of cards and each one has a link to the stamp in the IO online store. What a place to spend a while. Thanks for stopping by to look and share everybody!