that I purchased Here. This time I made sure the link works!
1. I cut a piece of Neenah Solar White 5"X5". Next I taped the first corner using removeable tape to attach the stencil.
2. I cut a square piece of Matt board to match the corner stencil. It was easier to handle than cutting just the angle you see out of the board.
3. I used the Cuttlebug with the following layers:
- A Plate
- B plate
- Wizard embossing mat or a piece of gasket mat (from Lowes or Home Depot) I place it so one of its corners was exactly even with the corner of the stencil.
- I placed the piece of square matt board so it was squared and exactly even with the embossing mat.
- I put it through holding the matt board and as it started through to stabilize it.
I repeated these steps on all four corners.
4. I cut out the selected areas with an X-acto Knife with a really sharp blade. When it dulls, I sharpen it with my knife sharpening steel. I have shown you a picture of one. I use it to sharpen my scissors too. Very old fashioned. I saw my dad use it.
5. I cut a piece of Neenah Solar White 5"X5.25. I scored the 5.25 length at the 5.0" mark with my Scor-Pal, folded it, and then straighted it out. I taped the .25 piece. Next I placed the embossed and cut front over the taped portion. Next I cut out the extra parts show through with my X-acto Knife.
1. The image was stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink on Neenah Solar White cardstock. It was painted with Twinkling H2O's Garnet, MOss Green, Sweet Alfalfa, Olive Vine and Solar Gold.
2. It was put through the Cuttlebug using the next to largest Splellbinders Large Scalloped Circle die and then embossed too.
3. I stamped duplicate bells and used the left one to mount as shown. I mounted the left bell and the ringing parts for both bells with 3D pop dots.
4. I mounted 2mm Pearls and Ruby rhinestones with Glossy Accents as shown.
5. A bow was tied using Bow-Easy and done. A card for any Winter occasion.
Stamps: Hero Arts Wreath With Bells on Cling
Inks: Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Twinkling H2O's Garnet, Olive Vine, Sweet Alfalfa, Moss Green, and Solar Gold
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Accessories: Niji Waterbrush, Mark Richards 2mm pearls and 2mm Ruby rhinestone stickers, Spellbinders Large Circles Scalloped Dies, Michael's Ribbon, Bow-EasyThank for stopping by to look and share.