|Swirls CC002 (Cream and Gold) and Tapestry CC024 (Greens and Gold)|
- The first paper piece was created applying 3 different shades of green dye ink on White cardstock. Then VersaMark ink was applied to Cover-a-Card™ CC024 Tapestry. Next Egyptian Gold embossing powder was applied and heat embossed.
- The second paper piece was done using Cover-a-Card™ CC002 Swirls. Next Egyptian Gold embossing powder was also applied and heat embossed. An extra one was made for one the backgrounds.
- Cut (2) 4X4 pieces of white, bone, ivory, or vanilla cardstock to be the bases for your quilt pieces. You will have enough for 2 cards.
|Cut 1, 2, and 3 as described below.|
- Cut a 4X4 inch piece from each of your stamped pieces of paper. Cut the first piece in half as shown by the blue number. You have 2 pieces.
- Cut those 2 pieces in half again as shown with the green numbers. You have 4 pieces.
- Cut those 4 pieces in half as shown with the orange numbers. There will be a final 8 pieces.
|Swirls CC002 (Cream & Gold) and Tapestry CC024 (Greens & Gold)|
Building the Background and Embellishments:
- One piece of green cardstock 5.25X5.25
- One piece of prepared Swirl cardstock 5X5 mounted on the Green in1.
- Using a piece of the light cardstock (not embossed) punch the edge using Fiskars Apron Lace border punch. Each side is separately mounted as shown.
- Using the leftover Tapestry cardstock cut into:
- turn the 'Quilted 4X4' over and tape the back.
- cut the green embossed leftover remnant into .5 inch strips
- mount each strip to abut each other as shown and trim extra where needed.
the Swirls Quilt piece and Spellbinder Frameabilities Scalloped Edge Flower die, cut 3 flowers. One for
the center and the other two halved as shown. 7. Paint the flowers as shown and mount the pearls. One
Mega 10MM and 4 5MM. 8. Tie bow using Bow-Easy and mount as shown.
Stamps: Cover-a-Card™ CC024 Tapestry and CC002 Swirls
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth and Natural cardstock, Green cardstock to match the patterned paper.
Inks: VersaMark; 3 different shades of Green dye ink.
Accessories: Egyptian Gold Embossing Powder, Spellbinders Frameabilities Scalloped Edges (Flower), Organdy Ribbon, Bow- Easy, Mark Richards 10MM and 5MM pearls.