Friday, September 4, 2009

Another Question

Okay, this has been the start of a difficult day. I store all of the cards I receive and some that I make in large binders I purchase at SAMS. I used clear photo pages I purchased from Century Photo online. The pages were for Polaroid photos. They had 4 pockets and were perfect for 4.25X5.5 cards. The pockets measure approximately 4.5X5.5. Two cards back to back would do 8 cards per page that way. I still have some empty in my supply. I used the 2 pocket 5"X7" pages for larger cards, etc.

Well, Century no longer makes the pages. Does anybody know where I can get pages like this. They measure approximately 9"X11.5". Almost 10" wide if you measure the area used for the rings of the binder.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Thanks for stopping by too!!!! :-)

 

 Shirley

 

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Shirley I think I saw some at Staples when I was looking for baseball card holders. Give them a try.

Shirley said...

Thank for the thought, Cheryl. I just looked and they don't have any.

kraftyaunt said...

Hi! I used to buy directly from Century plastics many, many years ago... and I just checked... they still have their website. Perhaps you could find something that would be a good substitute. Once you get on their mailing list, they'll send coupons and catalogues... Here is their home page link:

http://www.centuryphoto.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?Dsp=1

Melisa Waldorf said...

I'm sorry Shirley. I didn't know about these. Sounds like a really great storage system though. I hope you find them. I store mine in a photo box and had wondered if there is a better system. Good Luck girly!

Shirley said...

Hi kraftyaunt, I used them too and that's why I have to look somewhere else. They discontiued that size I think because Polaroid doesn't make cameras anymore?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...