1. This sweet image, Candy Corn Tree was stamped with Brilliance Gold Galaxy on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth 80lb.cardstock and painted with Twinkling H2O's Lemon Drop, Orange Peel, Icicles, and Warm Pecan.
2. The little pumpkin was painted with Orange Peel and Midori Melon.
3. Glossy Accents was applied to the corn and pumpkin.
4. The Moon and background are Lemon Drop, Warm Pecan, and Midori Melon.
5. The image was mounted on Curious Bronze cardstock.
6. That cute little Owl, was stamped with Brilliance Gold Galaxy, painted with Warm Pecan and Icicles. The beak and feet were painted with a very light light Orange Peel. Clear Gelly Roll Stardust pen was used on his white feathers, Bronze Gelly Roll Stardust pen was used on his dark feathers. He was cut out and the edges of his body were done by running the edges over a Sharpie Brown medium point pen. Before I did his eyes I applied Glossy Accents to all of him and let it dry. His eyes were done with a Golden Gelly Roll Stardust pen and when dry the Bronze Gelly Roll Stardust pen was used to do the centers of his eyes. He was mounted with a large pop dot on the tree branch.
7. The words, Hoo's Got Candy , were stamped with Clearsnap Mica Magic Bronze ink.
1. The background behind the main image was done by putting Bazzill Bling Bright Lights through the Cuttlebug in the Perfect Paisley embossing folder.
2. Then the indented dots were done with the Bronze Gelly Roll Stardust pen.
3. Oh boy, more dots. Well...........I did the ones on the Solar White Cardstock with my paper piercer and lined them up by using a clear ruler along the edge and eyed the middle of the margin. Then I went back over them with the Bronze Gelly Roll pen.
4. The White dots were done on Curious Bronze cardstock using a White Signo Uniball pen. It was very cool because it dries as a layer and if I made a mistake when it dried I could scrap it off "carefully" with my X-acto knife and correct without a mess.
5. The ribbon is by May Arts and has the most beautiful dark brown and copper sheen to it. I hope you can tell. It i s so soft to the touch.This card was a rare experience. I have not done a card without pearls, rhinestones, metal, or beads as embellishments for a long long time.
Stamps: Impression-Obsession - Candy Corn Tree, Owl, and Hoo's Got Candy in Red Rubber, or the Clear Set Candy Corn
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth 80lb. cardstock, Curious Bronze, and Bazzill Bling Bright Lights
Inks: Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Twinkling H2O's Lemon Drop, Orange Peel, Icicles, and Warm Pecan Orange Peel, and Midori Melon
Accessories: Clear Gelly Roll Stardust , Golden Gelly Roll Stardust and Bronze Gelly Roll Stardust pens, Glossy Accents , White Signo Uniball , May Arts and Clearsnap Mica Magic Bronze ink
Don't forget you can all participate in the challenge by emailing your card, with IO images, to me by Saturday midnight. It will be posted on the IO blog and also in their Customer Photo Album. Two people have entered already. You can see their cards by checking out today's IO challenge post.
Thanks for stopping by "the blog" to look and share.