- Monday - Daniela Dobson and Julie Koerber
- Tuesday - Laura Fulcher, Julie Koerber, and Deborah March **TODAY'S HOP**
- Wednesday - Jeanne Streiff
- Thursday - Christmas in July Challenge - Here With Links To All DT Members
- Friday - Friday - Dina Kowal
Hop on over and check out Dina's blog and while you are there sign up for her Blog Candy drawing once a week all month long. And if you haven't seen Mitra's new Mega Mount™ and Cover-a-Card™ stamps check them out HERE!
And if you missed out of the IO Christmas In July Challenge, you can check it out Here and you can still join in by following the steps below:
- Remember to use IO stamps and then send them to me by either using my Email Me in the upper left-hand side-bar here or the Email Shirley in the upper right-hand corner of the IO Blog.
- You have until Saturday Midnight. Last challenge we had 4 participants and wonderful beautiful cards. You can see them on the IO blog
Image: The image is part of the New Fall-Christmas CHA release being done at the end of the month. The name is Park Fence J2350 by Leigh Hannan. It was stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink and painted with Twinkling H20's. The little trees were stamp separately again, cut out and mounted with 3D Pop Dots. Shimmerz Pixie Dust was used to highlight parts of the sky, snow between the fence slats, and the snow swirl with the gold snowflakes. The moon was highlighted with Shimmerz Sunny. Random dots were highlighted with Stickles Gold Glitter Glue and the stars on the trees were done with Stickles Yellow.
- TIPS - Another plus for working with unmounted stamps: I loved the shape of this one on the cling, so when I was done stamping the image, I cleaned it and put the cling guard back in place (if you don't keep it on I have found that the cling loses it's "cling". No kidding.) Anyway, I placed the stamp back over the stamped image and traced around it. Then I cut it out. I love the shape.
The Merry is from current Clear Stamp Set Swirl Tree CL196. It was stamped on the smallest Spellbinder die cut from the Nestabilities Large Ovals set.
Assembly: The image was mounted on the Green and Gold Polka Dot background with 3D Pop Dots and so was the Merry. That was mounted on White cardstock. The ribbon is Pink Grosgrain and the bow was done with the Bow-Easy. (I could never make a bow look good with Grosgrain ribbon and so I have tons and never used it.) I love my Bow-Easy.
Because the Background stamp is 5.75X5.75, I had plenty of background left over to do the inside of the card and an envelope.
Check out our DT members blogs for some great artistic Christmas creations. And if you haven't seen Mitra's new Mega Mount™ and Cover-a-Card™ stamps check them out HERE! You can catch up on all of the DT's cards for the Hop by going HERE.
Thanks for stopping by to look and see our fun filled week of creativity.