Thursday, March 26, 2009

Okay, So This Is A Stamping Blog

I know it's a stamping blog, but while I have been taking breaks from stamping I saw a spokesperson for Vote Earth. I don't know if you are familiar with it or not. If you aren't and want to know more go HERE.

Also I would like to share a really wonderful video about it with children from around the world. One who looks like she might be on a Walk About!!!. It is only 90 seconds long. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.





Aren't those kids tooo tooooo cute! and don't forget to turn your power off for an hour at the right time, depending on your time zone, on March 28. The whole World will be voting. They have done it before, but this year includes way more countries and world sites like the Golden Gate Bridge, Sidney's Opera House, the Rome Colesseum, etc.

I should have my card posted by no later than tomorrow before 8:30 p.m . Hee hee......or sooner. Thanks for stopping by to look and share!

 

 Shirley

 

6 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Awesome!! The children are way too adorable! I'll vote!

Tania said...

Thanks so much for sharing the video I saw a commercial on TV for this but didn't catch the date or time. Now I know and my Daughter and I are making plans on how we will be spending the time!-Tania

Kristine said...

Awww...what a sweet video!! Although I think I missed the date already, but I try to teach my kids to turn out the lights and save a polar bear--we've been saying that for the last couple years! lol.

Elena said...

The children are so cute! Thank you for sharing this video!

Sharon said...

Nice video. The kids are adorable!! Thanks for raising our awareness, Shriley!

Kristine said...

Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments you left me on my blog!! ☺ That really made my day! Have a super weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...