The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. Some of the blogs below are in different languages. When I visit them I translate to their language and back by using Google Translate. It allows me to translate what they say on my blog and also translates what I want to say on theirs by copying or cutting and pasting. It is rather thrilling to me to experience their art and words.
The rules are:
1. Post it on your blog.
2. Name of the person that has granted the award
3. Hyperlink back to his/her blog.
4. Pass the award to another 10 people worthy of this acknowledgment.
5. Contact each of them to let them to pick up the award and rules on your blog.
Those to whom I am passing this award are all talented, giving, and generous artists. Please visit their blogs to see how they love their art and share with others too. I am giving the award in no particular order.
1. Deb at Paper, Ink, Scissors, & Stamps . Deb lives in FL and is not only a very talented artist, but besides her blog candy, she makes me smile. You have to go, visit and read her posts thoroughly to enjoy the wonderful art and her sense of humor.
2. Anne at Stargroves. She lives in Lambourn, England. Her blog has such a variety of lovely warm art and is always a great visit.
3. Curt at Curt's World. Curt lives in Carmel, IN, and not only is he a talented artist, but he enjoys his boys and then the rest of the world as well. He is a great photographer too. Go check out his blog and while you are there take a look at the new stamp set being done using one of his boys as the subject.
4. Phree at Ink Stain Survivor. She lives in Scotland and has a broad artistic talent. Truth be told, I fell in love with her Avatar first and then was overjoyed with her art.
5. Akkina at mijn cratieve hobby (My Creative Hobby). She lives in Belgium. Akkina has wonderful cards and scrapbook pages filled with pictures of her trips in Europe too!
6. Shirley at Reflections. Shirley lives in Victoria state in Australia. She and her family were fortunate not to have had to evacuate. I know we have all been praying for her and her countrymen. It was such a coincidence that when I went to get Shirley's site address she was awarding me the same award. We have agreed to swap I think.
7. Easperee at Two Worlds Unite. She is Indian and was born and raised in South Africa. She lives in Reno, NV, my home town. Her husband is from the East coast. You need to visit her blog to see what award her son received recently. Besides raising her children with a sense of responsibility, she is a scrapbooker and does cards too.
8. Valerie at Bienvenue sur le blog de Valerie (Welcome to Valerie's blog). She lives in Switzerland and speaks French. Valerie does beautiful cards and scrapbook pages too. We exchanged cards at Christmas and I received the most elegant Chimney Sweep card!
9. Bepa at Бумага в руках (Paper In My Hands). Bepa lives in Russia and her cards are very very beautiful and creative.
10. Cindy at This is My Story. She lives in Colorado, but visiting her blog is like going to a wonderful new place where everything is creative and teapots!! You heard me teapots and you don't want to miss it.
Thanks once again for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share.