1. Stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Natural Super Smooth 80lb. Cover cardstock with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. It was painted with Twinkling H2O's Pink Crocus, Cherry Sorbet, Olive Vine, Siam White, Heavenly White, Golden Sand and Pale Porcelain.
2. The edge was torn by hand and then painted with a wash of Twinkling H2O's Warm Pecan.
1. A 2X6" die from Cuttlebug Floral Borders was used to get 5 of the strips shown. They were mounted on Neenah Classic Crest Natural Super Smooth 80lb. Cover cardstock (Outside edges first, middle and then centered between them).
2. It was then mounted on Stardream Chiara Rose Quartz text weight paper.
3. The image was mount off to the right next to the first die cut.
1. Mark Richards 5 mm pearls were added to the corners of the image.
2. May Arts ribbon was added as shown and then a Martha Stewart Double Bow technique was used for the bow (the secret to tying this bow is to pull it very tight on the first bow or it will keep slipping with the second one. You will see what I mean once you try it. LOL).
3. The Stick Pin is a Corsage Pin with Czech 6mm Pink Heart, 4mm AB Clear Donut, and 3mm White Pearl beads (very cheap at hobby and craft stores). They were threaded through the ribbon and secured with a Brass (Gold) Clutch Pin.
I received some wonderful HB cards this last week and will be posting them soon. You know who you are and I want to say thanks and big hugs for making my BD extra special this year. Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share.