1. The image was stamped with Encore Gold ink on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth 80lb. Cover cardstock. It was heat embossed with Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder.
2. It was then painted with Twinkling H2O's Sweet Alfalfa, Cherry Sorbet, and Wisteria. A Niji waterbrush was used to paint. Don't forget LuminArte is selling all on their site for 40% off.
3. The top portion of the flower was done with glitter glue and Flower Soft Baby Pink. The first time I saw Flower Soft I thought of thistles and moss. :-)
4. The background is a wash done with Twinkling H2O's Sweet Alfalfa.
5. The image was trimmed down to 3.25"X4.75".
6. Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Border Punch was used for the edges. A length of border was punched for each side. Then each end was trimmed as shown and a piece was inserted for the match. It was the only way I could get a corner I liked. Duh Me!!!
7. The ribbon is from the $1 bin at Michaels and was woven as shown. The pearl ribbon slide is from eons ago, well at least 2-3 years ago.
8. The 3mm pearls are from a Mark Richards Large Block Alphabet set.
9. Stickles Golden Rod glitter glue was used to accent the leaves and flowers.
1. The cardstock is SU Old Olive stamped with Impression-Obsession Swirl Background and heat embossed with Judikins Egyptian Gold.
Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share.