I bought the Starflowers Cling Set by Impression-Obsessions well over a year ago, maybe more. I finally said it's now or never and this is what happened. I took a really crazy trip mentally with this one, as you can tell! Ha! To me it looks like something you would see through a kaleidoscope.
1. The image was stamped randomly on Bindakote 10 pt C/1S White Glossy cardstock with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. It was painted with Twinkling H2O's French Lilac and Sweet Alfalfa.
2. Some of the petal areas, etc. were done with Stickles Rose Quartz and Dark Blue glitter glue.
3. EK Succes Iron Eagle Punch was used on opposite ends of the White Glossy.
4. Hero Arts Sparkle Gems Blossoms were added to the center of the two flowers as shown. A Mark Richards 2mm pearl was added to the center of each flower.
5. The image was mounted on Bazzill Bling Emerald City.
6. Stickles Dark Blue glitter glue was used to fill in the punch areas and Mark Richards 5mm Pearls were added to opposite ends.
7. The May Arts ribbon was knotted for interest and mounted with glue dots. Then a Martha Stewart bow was added. The colors look like a mixture of the H2O's French Lilac used in the center of the flower and the Stargazer used on the mounted Snowflakes.
8. The die cuts are from Cuttlebug Die Snowflake #2. I had them leftover from a prior project. They were painted with H2O Stargazer. Mark Richards 3mm pearls were added to the middle and they were placed strategically (I love that word) with glue dots.
9. I decided to add the words to the lower right flower just because! The words were created for my blog with my Digital Image Pro 9. This way I save the card with the blank area and stamp whatever I want when I want. Ha~ The deep purple border was some scrap cardstock (Yes, I do save scraps. Every now and then I go through and clean them out, but you never know, like today for instance!) The glitter glue edge is the same Stickles Rose Quartz.
Well, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share.