This Arte Y Pico Award is from Suzanne (Sue) at Suzanne's Stamping Spot. You definitely need to check her blog out if you haven't already. You will not be disappointed. I never miss a post, and her details on how she makes her cards are just wonderful. Thank you so much Sue. Now on to the new awards.
The "rules" for the Arte y Pico award are:
1. If you are an award winner, show the award, the name of the person who gave it to you, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Pick 5 blogs you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community.
3. List the author's name and link to his or her blog.
4. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've selected.
5. Link back to the original Arte y Pico blog http://arteypico.blogspot.com/, so all will know the origin of the award.
Here are 5 blogs that I would like to share this with:
1. Chris at Chris Scrappin' and Scrappin' in Texas. She does a lot of challenges and I always find good ideas too!
2. Phree at Ink Stain Survivor. She is an artist that will never disappoint. I love the techniques she tries.
3. Maria at The Joyful Stamper. Maria has the most upbeat blog and her cards are indicative of her beautiful creative attitude and care for others too.
4. Tera at Stamp Queen. She just got back from a cruise with the ladies who head up Papertrey, Bella, and Gina K stamps. She always has some wonderful cards to share too.
5. Cindy at This Is My Story. Her blog brings a smile to my face every time I go there. If you haven't been I am not going to spoil the surprise.
6. Tami at Tropical Dreams. She is into Magnolia and Card Kits, etc. and really does a great job of embellishments too!
7. Jennifer at Jennifer's Sweet Designs. Her cards are eye candy you can't afford to miss.
Don't miss out on these blogs. Oooooops, I did 2 more and that's okay because sometimes others don't have time to do this and I think once I wasn't able to either.
Okay all, thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share!