I am going to attempt at times to post what I think will help bloggers like 'us' so:
1. Let me know if it helped you. If you have additional questions email me at the EMAIL ME on the side bar to the right. I will place it on a list if there is one. Ha! Maybe I am the only one who thinks this is needed.
2. Let me know if you have found a quicker and better way. I will post and everyone else will love you and I will too.
3. I will most likely post these when I can. In the meantime I will have a label for these posts and list them in my side bar under 'My Blogger Tips'?
TIP #1 For Bloggers Using Google (How to Get a Separate POP-UP WINDOW)
1. Go to your Dashboard if that is where you go before posting, etc.A separate pop-up window means that the person visiting you blog can comment
while looking at your art. It is really helpful when there is more than one photo or scan posted. It is really helpful with those of us who have so much knowledge our short term memory goes wacko! It also might encourage more people to visit and comment too!
2. Click on the Settings Tab
3. Click on the Comments Tab
4. Go down to Comment Form Placement
5. To the right of that click on the 'Pop-Up Window' choice
6. And the last most important MUST before leaving the page:
GO DOWN TO THE BOTTM OF THE PAGE and click on SAVE SETTINGSHope this advice was helpful. Thanks for stopping by the blog to look and share!
If you don't do this nothing has been changed.
Don't you dare ask me how I know? Because the answer is how I know most of what I know because I have done it!!