Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've Been Given a Wonderful Surprise

Last evening I received the most wonderful surprise below by Shar of Ill Tempered Ink. It is called the Arty Y Pico Award. What an honor and high point of my week. The award was first received by a lady named Eseya from Uruguay, South America. I speak a little (very little) Spanish, but I believe the title means "Art And A Little of Other Things Too" This is Eseya's site, which is supposed to be posted each time the award is given by the person receiving it.

You then pick five blogs that you believe deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and their contribution to the blogging community. List the names of the people you chose to receive the award on your blog and link to their blogs. Then let your award winners know by posting a comment on their blog. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of the person who gave them the award with a link to her/his blog. You also need to show the link to the Arte Y Pico blog to honor the origin of this award.

And the artists I select humbly for this award are:

Pat Huntoon - The Technique Trail

Kim Bennington - Thompson - Kim's Daily Grace

Nancy Judd - Inkblocks

Beth Norman - Sunflowers & Drangonflies

Jackie Parkins - Just Stamp It


And having done all of this, I need to say that I believe all of the ladies that are listed in My Favorite Blogs are so entitled to receive this award, but I was only allowed 5. Drat. So I would really appreciate it if all of you selected would consider all of the people who haven't received it that are listed in "MY FAVORITE BLOGS". Thank you one and all, and a special thank you once again to Shar!!

Thanks again for stopping by "the blog".

 

 Shirley

 

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Shirley, thank you so much for your kind words in presenting me with this lovely award. I enjoy your blog very much and think your work is wonderful.

Jackie said...

I am honored - thank you! I put Arte y Pico in an online language translator and it came up with Art and Tip, which makes no sense of course, so we will use your translation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...