Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Not A Card But Still Lots Of Fun I Think

My neighbor, Bennice Tipton, is a really talented artist, and not just in one area, as you will see by the products and links I list below.  I wanted to let you all see what she is doing because she uses multiple techniques not just in one area of creating and she is constantly coming up with new ideas too.

First here are some of her children Halloween Costumes we just listed on EBay:

Baby Duckling


Baby Ladybug
If you think these are cute, you can view the rest HERE.  You can also view the other types of fun art she does by checking out her Facebook page HERE and her project album HERE.

I will be back with cards soon and I want to thank you all for stopping by to look and share!!!  I also plan on getting back to my blog hopping.  I have missed you all so much and your art too!!


 Shirley




3 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

Shirley these are just stinkin' adorable! Makes me wish I had a little one to dress up! Have a fantastic day!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh those costumes are just the cutest and so is the little model, can't wait to see some of your card creations ;)

Greta said...

Hi Shirley,
I miss you not doing the IO posts. So sweet to let me know I won. Looking forward to your cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...