Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Special Request

I found a post on another blog, The Paper Landscaper, that I receive through FeedBlitz. She was asking for readers to go to a thread on Splitcoast Stampers and to send a card to the Cancer patient for whom the thread was started. I put my card(s) in the mail this morning. I also sent one for the person who requested the cards for her friend. I am asking for anyone who reads "the blog" to read the thread and please mail a card for Shelly. I can not even imagine how difficult the days to come may be for her, her family, and her friends.

I almost forgot to mention that if you post a comment on the thread that a card is coming, it bumps the thread to the top of the forum threads, so it is likely more people will read and also send a card. I hope the way I worded that isn't confusing!!!

Thank you for stopping by "the blog".

 

 Shirley

 

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thank you Shirley...with tears in my eyes, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for both the card you made for Shelly and especially the card you made for me. (I started the thread for Shelly). Thank you for posting it on your blog. Your cards are AMAZING! Incredible! And you have a wonderful heart. The good Lord Bless you always!
Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...