|JUSTRITE CHRISTMAS POSTCARD|
Well, I am back sooner than before.... Some of you really made me feel guilty about not starting early on my Christmas cards. Well I started this one last September before I got side tracked and finished it this week!! Below is how I did it:
CARD FRONT/BACK & ENVY:
- Stamped whole image twice and the holly sprig once with Golden Glitz on white cardstock. Painted one of the whole images and the holly sprig with Twinks. Trimmed around the watercolored whole image and the corners for the back of the card. Trimmed around the edges of the unpainted whole image and shadow painted around the holly, mistletoe, and bell for the base.
- Mounted the shadow painted base on a remnant frosted tan piece of cardstock. Turned the Twink painted image over and embossed edges with stylus on mat and then mounted over the image on the base with 3D pop-dots.
- Mounted a 4.25X 5.25 piece of white cardstock on the back of the front. Trimmed around the leftover edges of the corners of the painted image and mounted to the corners of the white cardstock on the back. Used a glue pen for the edges, snowflakes, and words on the front and the corners on the back. Applied glitter. (I keep my glitter in a plastic bowl with lid. It has a cup so I can apply quickly. After dry, I have a soft brush I use to sweep off extra that might be loose.)
ELIZABETH CRAFT DESIGNS - 745 MERRY CHRISTMAS
- Applied Glossy Accents to the Cranberries, Mistletoe berries, and the bell 'ding'. Applied tiny 2mm pearls to the large snowflake.
- Did die cut in white cardstock, painted with Garnet Red like the Cranberries, and mounted with GA.
- Peeled cardstock back layer off the last Cranberry image and leftover snowflake corners for the envy. Thinner for mailing. Added the glitter and a thin layer of Glossy Accents.
That's all for now. I am off to take a look at what you ladies have been doing!! Can't wait to see. Thanks for stopping by to look and share!!