So much for that. In cleaning up everything I came across a card you may not have seen and thought I would post it again. It was one of the first cards I posted on 'the blog'.
1. The flower is called "Victorian Rose" by Impression-Obsession. It was stamped with StazOn Jet Black ink and Twinkling H2O's Olive Vine and Plum Blossom were used to paint it.
2. Stickles Gold glitter glue was used to highlight here and there.
3. The very bottom background on Olive cardstock is done using "Large Flourish Three" by Impression-Obsession and Brilliance Galaxy Gold pigment ink.
4. The next layer on the left is Pinata Alcohol Inks Passion Purple, Lime and Rain Forest Green on Gold Mirror Board.
5. The Background on the right is done using part of a background technique from Technique Junkies called "Vanilla Double." The inks are Brilliance Moonlight White, SU Orchid Opulence, and VersaMark on Orchid Opulence cardstock.
6. The gold corners were created using Cuttlebug folder "Formal Squares" and Gold embossing foil.
7. The Eyelash Fringe is May Arts.
8. The heart charm embellishment is from Fancifuls Inc.. The gold cord I used to tie it in place is a leftover from SU Gold cord.
So this time I was more detailed. What else is new! Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share. See you soon!