Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter


From my friends! I received both of these in the mail this last week as a very pleasant surprise. The first, above, is from a local friend, Connie Thorson. Isn't it pretty. I love the colors, the watercoloring and the wonderful design! Thank you so much Connie, for the wonderful surprise.

This second card is just the cutest, from Suezette Minch, a friend on Technique Junkies. Don't you think?? That bunny is a keeper, and the fold is the flip-flop fold as shown HERE. I love it Suezette and thank you so much for brightening my Easter too. Hugs to both of you ladies!


And thank you all for stopping by to look and share! I'll be back soon.....I hope! Ha!

 

 Shirley

 

12 comments:

Anesha said...

You got two lovely card. Happy Easter!
Hugs anesha

The Rubber Maid said...

Stoping in to say Happy Easter to you Shirley. Great cards. Pat

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how fun!! What a wonderful surprise to receive!! :) Have a great weekend!!

Cheryl said...

So very nice Shirley!

Jenny, said...

Wow Shirley, more great art work. Mr bunny is very cute BTW

Cindy Haffner said...

Wonderful cards Shirley. Happy Easter.

4given61 said...

Two beautiful cards!

Elena said...

You received very beautiful Easter gifts!
Thank you so much for sharing!

6 wacky women said...

Both cards are fabulous, Shirley.
Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend.

Karen x

Curt in Carmel said...

These are really cute! Hope you had a great Easter! Don't forget to stop by my blog. . .BIG blog candy to be had and I'd hate for you to miss out on it! Best, Curt

Lyn S said...

Lucky you Shirley! Hope you had a great Easter!

Etha said...

hehe, what super cute Easter wishes, love the bunny card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...