Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Week of Cards

Not mine........, but from my friends out there in TJ and Blog world. I received 4 RAKS this last week. Well one was actually a thank you and I am the one who should be thanking her. LOLOL

The first is from a wonderful TJ friend, Jackie Kalchert. Her blog is Inky Fingers. I think her card is the Hot Card technique, but I am guessing. As you can see, I don't have to guess about pretty. It is gorgeous. Thank you Jackie for the wonderful card and the thought behind it!

This next card is from my local and online friend, Jackie Parkins. Her blog, 'Just Stamp It', is another very special spot I visit. She likes cupcakes, paper punches, etc. Get the picture. Wonderful lovely cards.....and she teaches classes at the LSS too! Thanks Jackie for making my week even brighter.

The above card was sent by a TJ friend, LaVerne Wilson. She used the TJ technique called Camouflage. I am not sure if I want to know what Chakras are. LOLOL Thanks for the card LaVerne. It really brightened my day. That background is so unique!!

The card above was sent to me by Pat Huntoon for doing the Guest Design spot for the last Technique Junkie Newsletter. The card is pretty here. In person it is even more beautiful. I know it is one of her techniques from a letter, but I don't know which one. Thank you so much Pat and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your current newsletter. I loved the experience and love the card too! Pat also has a blog and you may want to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by the blog to look and share.

 

 Shirley

 

12 comments:

Shirley Fyfe said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards . . . you certainly have some very talented friends!

I also wanted to let you know that I've left a little something for you on my blog!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW! What gorgeous cards you've created!! Love those TJ techs!! Just got my newsletter and I'm ready to try some out too!! ;) TFS!

fishlips said...

What a totally stunning ground of cards....You are a lucky Girl...

I saw your cards in the newsletter It came yesterday ...The same day I found your blog....
But I can say I saw them here First....

Congratulations again Shirley...It's just so Wonderful!!!!

Theresa said...

Ooooh, lucky girl, you! These are lovely!

friedmsw said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful collection of cards. I really enjoy you slide show of cards.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful cards Shirley! I saw you in the TJ newsletter with that cute bird card.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh lucky you, these cards are so lovely.

Stamp and Smile said...

You must be a good stampin' friend to receive RAKS... LOL! Such a fun warm fuzzy feeling inside and the cards are awesome... :) I took your advice on one of your posts to set up "Blog List"... this is how I seen you just updated your blog. I LOVE IT! Thanks for the tip and it's easy to keep track. Hugs... :)

Tammi said...

Lovely cards Shirley, it's always fun getting happy mail! :)

craftimamma said...

What lovely blogging friends you have. These are wonderful.

Tasha said...

Wow Shirley these cards are fantastic
Tasha xx

Elena said...

Gorgeous cards you received Shirley! It is always nice to find these cards in the mail box! They make you feel so special!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...