Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Spring Arrived At My Mailbox

What a beautiful surprise I received yesterday! I hope you all can see how vibrant and beautiful this card is. It was sent by Vaudene Tanaka, a fellow Technique Junkie, who lives in CA. The background is called Bandanna from the latest Technique Junkie Newsletter. This is one of the prettiest I have seen. As you can see below, I have both of the prettiest I have seen. :-) She has picked the perfect image with the perfect colors to make the whole card just radiate energy. The ribbon is wonderful. Her knots are perfect. I could take a few lessons from Vaudene from beginning to end. Thank you, Vaudene, for sending this wonderful card. It really is a work of art! Of course all of her cards are.

 

 Shirley

 

12 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Isn't it wonderful to receive a smile in the mail?! That one is a beauty! I'm really likin' that bandanna technique, I'll have to give it a try! Hope you're having a lovely day!
Blessings, Maria

Jane said...

Wow beautiful, not a fan of using yellow, but for the life of me I can't think why I'm not? It always makes me smile, it's such a cheery colour!
Jx

Cindy Haffner said...

Love,happy mail, so pretty.

The Rubber Maid said...

What a lovely yellow snail mail card and I too don't use yellow often but it made up to a real beauty. I love your card from Sunday's post. It is gorgeous and certainly a fall piece of art. Very nice. Pat

Deb Neerman said...

So, so pretty! How lucky you are to receive two beauteous bandana technique cards in the last few days!! I'm jealous ....

TFS!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely Card! I love the technique.

Leslie Miller said...

This is a wonderful card to receive in the mail. It must have really brightened your day. I love the yellow and the beautiful image!

Orion Designs said...

Vaudene's cards always rock! You're a lucky girl to get one of her beauties!
Vicki

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! Isn't it fun to get something like that in the mail.

Peet said...

such an beautiful card, Shirley!!!

Joanne (Stamps4sanity) said...

You're on a roll with the Happy Mail, huh? I love how bright and cheerful it is. Lucky you!

Susan (rainy) said...

Wow so bright and lovely! What a gorgeous card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...