Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Beautiful Bandana Gift

What a pleasant surprise I had in my mail box yesterday. This beautiful Bandanna card is from a fellow TJ stamper, Jackie Kalchert. I absolutely love it. The technique is in the current Technique Junkie Newsletter. I have been so ooooouuuuing and aaaaaaahing. In person it is just so vibrant and wow! Thanks so much for thinking of me Jackie! Jackie is just getting started on her blog and currently has pictures of her trip to Australia. Lucky her!!!

Thanks again, Jackie. Thank you all for stopping by 'the blog' to share this wonderful work of art with me.

 

 Shirley

 

15 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Love the colors and the bandana look!

LadyDoc said...

Beautiful card! And, thanks for the link to the new blog and the great slide show!

tucker's mom said...

love looking at your blog... always so many neat cards and good ideas... thanks so much for taking the time and sharing

Nancy L said...

Hi Shirley
What great artwork. Thanks for sharing all of it with us.
I want to know where you get all those lovely dots and hearts and all that stuff from.
Nancy Leimer
njleimer@comcast.net

Вера Храмова said...

Изумительный фон!С оформление оригинальное. Мне очень понравилась Ваша открытка!

Orion Designs said...

Jackie's cards are always great. Thanks for sharing.
Vicki

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so very pretty, love the white dots.

Joanne (Stamps4sanity) said...

I love this! How fun to receive something this beautiful on your mailbox!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE it! This is one of my very favorite techniques!

TFS!

Jorunn said...

Aaww...such a beautiful card you`ve recived!! Lucky you!!
And the card you made yourself is absolutely stunning! Love the colors and the details in them!

Great Halloween card! Love the swirl around the pumpkins! Great work!

hugs,
Jorunn

Kerry D-C said...

Wow! this card is awesome!! You did a perfect job with this technique...it looks great.

Susan (rainy) said...

Wow such a beautiful RAK! Love it.

Vicki said...

This is just gorgeous!! Beautiful job with this techniuqe!! :) TFS!

Ret said...

this is really cute, a very fun card!

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...