Monday, August 25, 2008

Wonderful RAK From Down Under

My mailbox had the most wonderful surprise today! A message from a dear friend I met on the Technique Junkies Yahoo group. She is half a world away and yet when we email or do cards, its like she is here with her smiling face, wonderful sense of humor and goodness. Enough, you need to see her card.
There are s0 many techniques the Technique Junkies has done that sometimes its hard to remember all of them. I do know the stamp is Heart Flourish by Impression-Obsession/Leigh Hannan. It looks like she also did the Ghost In The Shadows technique from the 08-09/2003 Technique Junkies Newsletter. She has also used a die cut from the Floral Borders Die set by Cuttlebug. It is covered with a really wonderful corresponding glitter. As you can see there are 2 little dark pink brads too. The background behind the main front is Cuttlebug's embossed Perfectly Paisley in a deep brown. If I were you I would click on the image to see it better. The words are priceless to anyone who receives a card like this and the message inside was just as warm. Hugs to you Denise and thank you for making my week wonderful.

Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to share this card with me.

 

 Shirley

 

1 comment:

Theresa said...

What a pretty RAK card! What a nice surprise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...