Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Two More Wonderful RAK Get Well Wishes

These cards were waiting for me when I got home from the Stamp Fest in Kissimmee, FL. No, I wasn't completely well, but you know how it is when you are addicted! Ha! The first card above is from my friend, Jackie Parkins. Her loves on her cards are her flowers and paper punches. Her cards are always stunning like this one. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Jackie. If you all have never seen her blog you can visit it by clicking here.

Vicki Potter is the designer of the beautiful card above. Her cards are always spectacular too! In addition she designs jewelry, which is also very lovely. She used the Aged Metal technique, from Technique Junkie Newsletter, for her background. She said she didn't have the right materials for it so substituted. It looks like it should look to me! Mine don't look this good even when I have the materials. LOLOLOL I love this card and everything about it. Thank you Vicki for taking the time to send this to me. If you all haven't seen her blog click here and get two treats (jewelry and cards) for one click.
Thank you all for stopping by "the blog" and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

 

 Shirley

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...