Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Cherry Hello

One group of stamps I just love in Impression-Obsession's Summer Catalog are the fruit stamps. There are Watermelons, Limes, Pears, Pineapples, Strawberries, and Cherries. The background on the Cherries card above is part of the Polished Stone Through The Window technique from the 06/07 2005 Newsletter. The image is stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold, heat embossed, and then painted with Twinkling H2O's using a Niji waterbrush. The scallops were added using the Classic Scalloped Rectangle Large by Spellbinders. The dark green scalloped cardstock was done using the Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Rectangles Long. The dots were done with the Sanford Uniball Signo White Gel Pen. I used the Stampin' Up Large Slot Punch to make a place for the words that were created with my WordPerfect 10 processing program. The words are from a Stampin' Up Set and they were too big to fit in the slot. The top of the cherry image was punched using the Spiral Punch by Stampin' Up. The knotted Gold Cord and bow is Stampin' Up and discontinued. The pearls are Mark Richardson Crystal Stickers Elements and they were mounted on the left over from the slot punch.

Thanks for stopping by "the blog".

 

 Shirley

 

1 comment:

Barb Hardeman said...

I decided to comment on your blog rather than on Junkies! I like when people comment on my blog so here goes. You did a wonderful job on this card. I too love IO stamps, though I have very few. Your colors are beautifully brilliant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...