Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Totally Different Subject (Well Kind Of)

The stamp store where I teach card classes is having a good-bye sale on their Radiant Pearls. As most of you probably know they are no longer being made by LuminArte, Inc. The store owner has some of them left and is selling them at $2.00 a jar plus shipping. The owner's name is Brenda and here is her site for Stamper's Alley. The telephone number for the store is listed at the bottom of the page. Some of the Technique Junkie techniques use them for different things. I still use them and love them. If you need a complete color chart let me know and I can email you one I have for my Radiant Pearls. I have also posted color sheets on the slide show that has my cards, to the upper right of the page and below. Thanks for looking. More cards to come soon.



Thanks for stopping by to look.

 

 Shirley

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...