Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Great Day & Great RAKs

I received 2 gorgeous RAKs in the mail yesterday. The first one if from a dear friend, Joyce Powell, who is having terrific back problems right now. It is a beautiful Spirelli card. I admire people who can do this. I took one class and had to concentrate so hard. I am not a mathematician. What I also like a lot is the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossed background. I have ordered the folder, but it is not here yet. Envious of you, Joyce in both the Spirelli and the background. Thank you so much for the wonderful Spring card.

The next card is from Nancy Judd. She used the Stampin' Up background stamp Cheesecloth stamped with Opalite Golden Mist. The collage Seashell Stamp also has fine script. She uses the Technique Junkie Technique Oh So Fru-Fru behind it. How beautiful. She said she used a snow substitute. Looks like Opal Flakes, Snow Substitute, Fru-Fru, and the other names for it. It is breathtaking to look at IRL. I hope the photo does it justice. Thank you Nancy for surprising and thinking of me.

Thanks for stopping by to see the new cards. Hopefully I will have some to add soon!

 

 Shirley

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...